Tuesday, July 12, 2011

dinner/song







Cooking dinner. Making Octopus Hot Dogs from The Kids Cook Book. having so much fun.
A song is stuck in my head,"I'm Justin Beaver. Don't touch my hair. Because I've been eaten
by a bear and I am so unhappy to be dead.Because the bear is sucking on my head. And I
had the pleasure to be thrown up by...the bear!"








(Mom added these new pictures. Ill have Tierney add the ones from her dessert!)


watermelon COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good. glad I made them. A messy yet very easy recipe.


2 comments:

  1. Don't get that song stuck in my head again!?!?

    Does that recipe work with tofu hot dogs?

    We miss you!!!

    ~provosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Cope and T. It's been very quiet around here since you left. Have fun with the rest of your summer. Hugs Grandma

    ReplyDelete